How To Legal Guides provide you with some basics on immigration law and procedures however they do not tell the whole story and cannot replace competent legal representation. All information on this site is general in nature and not specific legal advice. Each case is different and the information provided in the legal guides may not apply to your situation or may not deal with an issue that may have an affect on your case. Read the legal guides to get an idea about the process but consult with an immigration attorney before you file anything with USCIS or appear in court.
- How to prepare for your asylum interview.
- How to prove a bona fide marriage.
- How to do country research for your asylum case.
- How to renew or replace your greencard.
- How to seek adjustment of status based on marriage to a U.S. Ciitzen.