Fiance Visa

Andre Olivie helps U.S. Citizens in the Seattle, Redmond & Bellevue area bring their foreign fiancées to the U.S. by applying for a K-1 fiancée visa. Fiancée visas allow a foreign national to enter the U.S. and marry their fiancée within 90 days of entry. They then must apply for adjustment of status (marriage visa / green card). Decisions on fiancée visas are made at the U.S. Consulate in the fiancée’s country of residence. As consulate decisions are extremely difficult to appeal, it is important to have a strong visa application upfront. Andre can help you prepare a strong application and deal with issues such as large age differences and short relationship history.

Relevant Legal Guides